Thursday, August 7, 2008

the questions have answers.

I felt like blogging tonight but I have nothing. When I asked Eric he said "blog about how much we hate Florida". But since I do this on a pretty consistant basis, I instead took this e-mail forward, pasted it here, put in my answers and VOILA! a post!
I am clever.

Q: WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
A:Not AFTER anyone but I am the 4th Karin in the family. The only one with an "I", though.
Q:DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
A:Some days. It's never the same. After 5 years, my bosses still ask who wrote a note when it was me!
Q: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
A:turkey
Q: IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
A:TOTALLY.
Q: DO YOU USE SARCASM?
A:Yes, a lot!
Q: DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
A: yes
Q: WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
A:No. I can hardly watch others do it.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
A:I like lucky charms. We didn't get to eat that growing up except on St Patricks day~ My mom always had it on the counter with a note!
Q: DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
A:only if I have to!
Q: DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
A:some days I do
Q: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
A:Love Potion #... I can't remember the number but it's from Baskin Robbins and is AMAZING. It's a raspberry lovers dream!
Q: WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
A:overall appearance.
Q: RED OR PINK?
A:both, but not together.
Q: WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
A:that my emotions are so easily swayed by the stuff around me... a moody co-worker, a rude person at the store.
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A:cookies n' cream Klondike bar :)
Q:. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
A:The TV in the other room.
Q: IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
A:purple
Q: FAVORITE SMELLS?
A:pastries, chocolates, cookies
Q:. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
A:basketball
Q: HAIR COLOR?
A:brown
Q: EYE COLOR?
A:blue
Q:. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
A:yes
Q: SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
A:Happy Endings out of these two but I love suspense/action movies
Q: LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
A:IN THE THEATER: Dark Knight... amazing. AT HOME: Terminator 3 to prepare me for the next one coming out next year!
Q:. FAVORITE SEASON ?
A:Fall
Q: DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
A:I don't know. Friends, do I? and be nice to me :)

Sorry if you think this is lame. I am keeping my eye out for some real good material for ya.

I have a planned post but cannot figure out how to post a you tube video here. Can anyone give me a hand with this?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I will have to keep this in mind to use when I want to do a post and don't know what to say! :o)

And to comment on the post that you left on my blog, the same thing happens to me when I wake up from a nap and I end up doing exactly what you do, veggie on the couch watching TV. :o)