I really have nothing to report this week at all!
Except, thankfully, my co worker who was having cancer scare upon cancer scare has officially been given a clean bill of health! Yeah!
I learned that I can play my gamecube SIMS game in my Wii... which is AWESOME since I have really missed playing it~ our TV is not set up for 3 game systems, so Wii is the only one hooked up right now!
I also learned that I am allergic to vegetables.
Okay, so maybe not but I do have an interesting story to back up such a claim.
My mom and I went to a farmers market today. First of all, it's August in Florida. Why would I think it'd be fun to be outside for a longer period of time then it takes me to get from my car to the house? Anyways, there are these all natural vitamins that my friend's been talking about and they actually had a booth there. I was sharing my vitamin dilemma of how I only take Flinstones or I throw up. She assured me that these were so much better for me so she gave me a sample of the gummies. I took them and five minutes later, I started to shake, sweat, and almost passed out! Wonders upon wonders, one of my sweet friends was there too! She had just come to talk to me before my "episode" and let me drink her kids water and eat her banana! I sat down and mom rushed and got me a bottle of water and then we made it to an air conditioned restaurant. By the time I got there, I was soaked with sweat! After getting my sugar to balance, we realized that I basically had a hypo or hyper glycemic reaction to the vitamins... that are packed with fruits and veggies. I eat fruits all the time, so I MUST be allergic to veggies. Or not. All I know is that Flinstones never disappoint.
1 comment:
Just wondering, was that farmers market in Winter Garden??? I was there too if it was...one of these days we are bound to run into eachother. Stay away from those vitamins. I agree. You are allergic!
Post a Comment