I didn't either until DIB mentioned it on her blog. Don't worry. I yelled at her enough for all of us. My day would've been so much cooler if I could've talked like a pirate. Do you have any idea how many people I would've told to " GO WALK THE PLANK!"? And I love to say AARRGG! It is seriously fun. I always look for an excuse to say it.
I want a calendar with all the crazy holidays so If you see one, pick it up for me! I want to be the one to send random cards for random reasons. I want to make cards for random holidays. Maybe that will be my "thing". Everyone seems to have a thing, and maybe mine can be making and sending crazy holiday cards... hmm. The possibilities are endless.
2 comments:
Pirates ARE cooler than ninjas. Three reasons:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Pirates live at sea
3. Johnny Depp
Ninja's are way cooler then pirates, but Pirates are more fun.... you can have fun names like one eyed pete and stuff...
Post a Comment