

At my Wednesday appt. the doctor told me that all was well, I was not dialated AT ALL and he'd see me the following Wednesday. Well, I guess the doctor didn't know that I was going to prove that the old wives tale that spicy food brings on labor was in fact true! My brother was in town Wednesday so we all went to a mexican restaurant. Monkey was born on Thursday, May 28, 2009. She is beautiful, healthy, and a joy.
7 comments:
SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
Many congratulations! What a perfect little girl.
Leslie
So cute.
What a doll baby.
Congrats momma
Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! We are all so happy for you! The Murgs
Congratulations Karin! She is pecious! I love her spiky hair! So cute!
Just precious. I am soooo thrilled for you all. Just amazed at God's sweet gift to you and Eric. Enjoy every moment and please post more photos!!!! Doesn't it feel good to breathe...don't forget to breathe and trust God and rest in Him. You have done an amazing job of walking this road...you have survived well...He loves you so much!
Karin...she is beautiful! Let me know when you are up for visitors. I would love to come by and say hi!!!
She is absolutely beautiful!!!! Congrats on your little bundle of joy!
We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment