Friday, July 3, 2009

sorry I've been lame.

I really am sorry! I have been trying to think of fun and exciting to write but since my days consist of Monkey, that's about all I have to report at this time!
Monkey had her 5 week doctor appt and now weighs NINE POUNDS 2 OZ!!! So, she went from the 25% at 2 weeks to 50% in weight and height (21 3/4 inches) so we are happy! She looks like a butterball but that's probably because we were used to seeing a tiny little baby for the first few weeks.
On to the pictures!


4 comments:

Stacey said...

Pictures of Piper and hearing about her growth is exciting. :o) We love to hear about her. :o)

Anonymous said...

Piper IS fun and exciting to read about! Keep it coming! (Not that you have anything else to do with a little one at home:))Sarah

China Dreams said...

Oh, puh-leeze, what could be more exciting than spending your days with this little girl? Nothing matters more. Hope you are enjoying every minute of it.

FinsUp said...

She is such a pretty little thing! She looks so delicate and feminine. A little lady.