I was thinking of making a comeback. Not really sure at this point but I think I might give it a go!
So, I stopped posting. Not for any other reason except life got crazy. Not really life. The Job. I'd been there for 7 1/2 years and the emotional abuse became intense to the point that I was having intense and crazy things happening all because of the stress. Good grief. I really believe God helped me get through the first 7 1/2 years and then it started getting really tough. I'd have friends who'd ask how the job was and when I'd say that I cried only 1 time that past week, they would say "that's good!" and they meant it.
But I'm happy to say I'm out. I'm done and I've started a new job! In a new City! In a new State! And although there are stresses, It's soo different.
I feel like I can breathe now. I feel relief. I feel like I can see things clearer now.
And I'm out of Florida. Nothing against Florida, I guess. Although I am not a fan. I did live in the middle of the state so that probably made it so much worse~ super hot, no breeze, nothing but humidity.
I live in the middle between my homestate of Michigan and Floria. Good middle ground with great views.
And I'm so excited about what the future holds!
2 comments:
Hi Karin!
Good to hear from you again. Glad you made a change and hope the peace continues.
Ruby
Ruby!
I've been keeping up with you but don't have time to reply! So many things going on with you and I'm so glad you're sharing~ I enjoy your family and stories :)
Post a Comment