I thought the same thing! This IS a strange looking cat. Oh. sorry. I heard you incorrectly. Yes. you're right. IT'S A PLANT. Now, if you read the last sentance before the picture again you will understand. "So, I grabbed my glasses and ran to the porch to see the third cat." I can't see without my glasses but since I've been wearing them for 20 years, I forget that I can't sometimes and my mind has gotten so used to figuring out shapes and shadows that I somehow made that into a third cat. Eric was joking about how blind I am as we were walking Trax tonight. He reached into the mailbox and I think this might be a message from God:
I don't think twice about laser surgery because I heard that your eyes itch like crazy and I don't like to itch. It's horrible. I hate it. But now I can see that it has it's advantages....
2 comments:
Pretty looking cat. Plus a bit easier to maintain don't ya say!!
Just watch out for windup cats knocking into you late at night, and yup, someday, lasik!
no more bad talk about lasik! i'm having it done next week and i'm dreading the itching and burning!!!! but, i'm so excited to be able to see. i think you and i are similarly blind, so you know what a pain it is to not be able to see!
carrie k
Post a Comment