Friday, September 5, 2008

The 80s threw up on me at the age of nine


I think you need a closer look at the amount of jelly stuff is going on in this picture. I have a Jelly purse, Jelly bracelets that I'm wearing the cool way and I off set it with a plastic charm necklace that I added to.

I am also wearing fancy open toed jelly shoes that are turquise. My feet and legs must've been very cold on that midday in July!

We'll leave the mullet discussion for a future post.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Not to mention the knee highs that you were wearing with the jellies!!! I remember wearing my jelly braclets that same exact way! :o)

Alicia said...

Loved the jellies! I remember my fat feet hurting so bad in those darn things. I would take them off and have little diamond indentions! But you know I kept wearing them! This was a fabulous post! I LOL this morning!

Anonymous said...

Now we need to see the pics of your hot pink Jellies from the more recent past, in which the 90s threw up on you in your 20s:)-or was that in an earlier post? I think it might have been....still no baby:) Sarah

Karin said...

Hey Sarah! No baby yet?! Jodi had her boy a week ago.
Yeah, the pink jellies are in this post.
http://simplysaidbykarin.blogspot.com/2008/04/so-hard-to-say-goodbye.html
Sarah, remember that carpet? Or had I already ripped it up by the time I forced you to be my friend?! :)

Madison Adoption Associates said...

OMG....you are sooooo cute! Seriously. Hey, jellies are back! Four years ago when I got married I bought my 2 bridesmaids hot pink jelly purses. It was hilarious.

Brandi said...

oh my! That's all I have to say! ha ha

Brandi