Jackie Sue tagged me~ and if I had any idea how, I'd put her blog on her name, but I don't! So here it goes...
1. I still sleep with a teddy bear
2. I LOATHE sad movies. The notebook, message in a bottle, even the Titanic.
3. I sucked my thumb till I was 10.
4. I love Eric's sense of humor. Sometimes, it's a little silly, but I love it!
5. I don't play my flute anymore because Eric puts me to shame. Me=12 years of lessons vs. Eric= self taught.
6. I love soft rock music.
7. I went to 2 New Kids on the Block concerts when I was a 'tween. I even made my own shorts for one of them! It's amazing what I can do with sharpies and a pair of cut offs.
8. I take Flinstone Vitamins.
9. I'm a home body. I would rather be at home than out in a crowd.
10. I used to be a spaz. Always loud, always needing to be out in a crowd. That's what marrying an introvert did to me! :)
11. I play my Nintendo DS before going to sleep every night.
12. I have a hard time with perception. I usually have bruises on my hips from walking into the corner of the desks at work.
13. I snort when I laugh.
14. I used to have a little bit of a..um.. ah... "intrigued by" crush on Prince... just a little one! and I don't anymore... I don't even own any of his music. anymore.
15. I had 15 jobs from the age of 17-25. Some of them overlapped! :)I was a nanny(2x), worked in a day care(3x), delivered mail/file clerk, barista (3x), worked in a bakery, a bookstore, a gourmet food store(2), a furniture store,and Wendys.
So, that's me! I tag Alicia! And Stacey! and I tag Casey... she's brand new to blogging, so it's up to her if she wants to play!
5 comments:
cute post! You are a funny girl :)
*sigh* this causes me to miss you more :( Not only the "then" you, but the you of today too. Much love.
Alright. I am going to post the 15 things I am not afraid to admit on my blog today. (mostly I am writing this comment, so I can hold myself accountable to actually getting it done...#1 on the list should be I procrastinate!) :o)
Hmmmm...I may have to play. I sleep with my teddy bear when I am sick. Unfortunately that has not been in a long, long time. Someone please get me sick so I have an excuse to stay in bed!
Sometimes I snort when I laugh too!
Post a Comment