We take Trax the dog and Jazz the cat in the car with us when we're just running quick errands. The other day, I decided to take pictures of how Jazz entertains herself.
When you said "Crazy Pet Owners Club", I thought you meant the owners... it looks like the pets are the crazy ones in your family! These are hysterical! You should send that second one in to the cheeseburger site for people to caption. I sent this post to my parents who will get a real kick out of it.
2 comments:
When you said "Crazy Pet Owners Club", I thought you meant the owners... it looks like the pets are the crazy ones in your family! These are hysterical! You should send that second one in to the cheeseburger site for people to caption. I sent this post to my parents who will get a real kick out of it.
That is tooo funny! Looks like she keeps herself very well entertained. :o)
Post a Comment