My mom has a new dog. She's a delight! There's no other word to describe her, honestly. My mom had to put Charlie down just 2 days before Christmas so it was very hard. This dog had been abandoned and we found her wandering. She fits so well with my mom and is sweet and sensitive like Charlie and stubborn and funny like Sadie, who we had to put down 2 years ago.
All of our plants died because of the two cold spells we've had in the last month. We covered them with sheets but it didn't help at all, so we'll be plant shopping in March!
We're pregnant. Our daughter is due on June 20th. We're very excited but have had mixed emotions telling people. Thankfully, I have not received any tasteless or rude comments about replacing Micah or people acting like he doesn't exsist. Everyone is supportive of us and praying for us, which we greatly appreciate.
That's about all the "new" news for now!
8 comments:
I can finally say it out in the open, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear more!
Did you just post "we're pregnant" below we are shopping for plants??? You are crazy!
CONGRATS!!!! Whohoo!!!
Brandi
What wonderful news! I hope she is easy on you. I have an in-person friend due early July, so I will be anxiously awaiting all of these new little people! Oh, nd hers is a boy, so let me know if I should do some match-making. :)
Brandy, I was saving the best for last!
Finsup, I'm going to wait for all the matchmaking until she's atleast 6 months old!
:)
Wow! Congratulations! :) As soon as you said that your "blog is being updated" I was like...Hmmm... Sneaky. That is awesome.
Karin, Congratulations! I am thrilled for you and Eric. You didnt mention exactly how far along you are, but you did mention that you are having a girl!!! I want to hear more :) Of course she isn't a replacement for Micah...no child is a replacement for another...they are all in addition to the others. You will never forget your 1st born...never...and you WILL see him again. Congrats again on the baby. So many blessings heading your way...
i love you i love you i love you and am so happy for you and Eric. SOOO happy for you--esp. now that it's public :)
Yeah!!! Move that date up 10 more days and we can share our birthday!
I can't believe people would say hurtful things. You deserve to be happy and to have your dreams come true. You'll make a wonderful mom!
Congrats to you and Eric!
Andrea C.
Post a Comment