Monday, March 17, 2008

Just a little soap and water and all will be okay...

Eric dyed his hair last night. It has become a rule in our house that we have to sit in the bathtub during the entire process to keep the dye on our heads and off the walls (My hair's long and I flipped it over!) and everything else in the bathroom. He states that they changed the formula and it's not as thick. He actually called the 1-800 number to let them know that he really didn't like the new thin consistancy! Maybe I should add my complaints as well! We were able to get the dye of the tiles and the sink, but the toilet seat did not recover. After a few months of telling everyone who entered our bathroom and looked at the toilet seat cover with brown spots "Don't worry! That's just hair dye!", we replaced it. Since then, I color my hair less often and Erics more careful.
Well. Atleast it's not on the walls or the toilet seat!


He had no idea what he'd done to his forhead so I took a picture so he could see for himself~ and I thought I'd share it with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats one way to a quick tan i guess


...

FinsUp said...

Thanks for the kind note on my blog. My daughter keeps me happy 99% of the time, too. :) I look forward to seeing pictures of your little one, sooner rather than later.