Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's that time again.

In Just about 2 months, on August 20, 2008, we will have been waiting exactly a year for our sweet child from China. We will be renewing our fingerprints in the next few weeks and then will be following up with the renewing of the other stuff. I say other stuff because I don't know exactly what needs to be done. My agency lady calls, gives me directions, and I do it. I also don't want to think about it. Thinking about the amount of paperwork gives me heartburn and almost gives me a panic attack. did I say almost? I look at people who are adopting again and going thru the paperwork and want to yell, "YOU AMAZE ME!" I really do! But, it will be worth it, and I pray to God that nothing will stand in the way of us being able to bring home the child He has for us to love and raise.
I think adoption's amazing. I do. I am thankful that we have this opportunity, so I will stop whining about waiting and paperwork... for now. In a few months when the "other stuff" needs renewing, you may hear me whining again!

3 comments:

practice blog said...

It will ALL be worth it in the end! Nothing compares to it, though. . its the weirdest pregnancy ever!

Brandi

~Robyn (www.dimsumanddoughnuts.com) said...

You guys are going to have a blast in China--just think of what all the squatting will do for your thigh muscles! (Thanks for the comment you left on my blog--that's how I found yours). Good luck with the hair. Hair issues suck but I'm sure yours looks better than you think. Those half mirrored closet doors on the other hand...just kidding. XO Robyn

Unknown said...

you friggin rock you sweet amazing indescribable crazy friend!!!! Words cannot express how much i miss you!!! Do not worry beloved sister, you day, your time and your china doll will all come--in HIS time.

much love