Saturday, June 14, 2008

Please. someone throw me in a pool.

My title has nothing to do with what I planned to post but after being outside for 10 minutes, I'm a sweaty, stinky mess. Eric's trimming/edging and mowing. So my duty is to go out with ice cold water and hydrate him every 10-15 minutes. I guess I can handle that!
This week's okay. I've really been stressed with work to the point of dreaming about what I need to do. Trax has his rash back again. The doctors said I have to give it one more week on the strong bug meds to make sure it's not a flea allergy and then they will test him for allergies. Because that's what my hyper dog needs: allergies. awesome! Speaking of hyper, we ran out of his medication on Tuesday night and made the brilliant decision that he'd be fine till today. Obviously, we didn't remember the pictures from a few posts ago. He received his pill at 12:34 pm today and he is laying in a state of peaceful bliss on the sofa. Or I should say he's laying on the sofa and I am in a state of peaceful bliss.



This is the toast I ate today.

This is what toast is supposed to look like.

Eric and I go grocery shopping together and I try to be so careful with making sure the bag with the bread is on top near the front of the cart closest to the handle. I am usually putting my purse in the front seat while Eric starts putting groceries away. I soon ask where the bread is which causes Eric to stop, think, then point into the almost full trunk and say, "I think it's in there."
Now you know why my toast looks like it does.
From Now on, I'm going to try to remember to carry out the bread with me and my purse. Man, I am glad we don't get eggs often!

When we were walking thru the ice cream isle, this sweet older lady was searching for ice cream for herself. I thought that it would be great to show her new single serving ice creams like these:

I put the water bottle there so you can picture just how small they really are.
She looked at me, at the tiny ice cream, then at me again and said " if I came to your house and you served me that, I am sure I would never go to your house again!"

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, but I love those single servings of Ben and Jerry's. You can enjoy one serving and not eat an entire pint...which I am guilty of! Have you tried the Strawberry Cheesecake? Yum O!

waitingformaddie said...

OMG That made me laugh. I can just see my grandmother saying that to someone!!!