I told Eric we needed to have kids one way or the other so I can blog about them because my blog is lame. And I want to keep you entertained. Okay. So, I didn't say this, but I thought it! I blog about toast. TOAST. I actually just thought I'd have to keep this blog filled with my nonsense for a few months till we were able to bring home our daughter from China. This is a great outlet for me, though, so I will continue to search for funny things to tell you!
Okay, so we don't have cable. We get 9 channels but stick primarily to 3 of them. When you have only a few channels, you watch just about anything. Case and point: Farmer wants a wife on the CW. I have to admit that I've watched snippits the last few weeks and was excited to see who he picked. Oh, you're curious too? It wasn't the New York girl with spice that I dug, but the girl from Texas who looked like she belonged there on the farm. Eric and I decided that we couldn't live in the country with no Publix around the corner. How do you live with no Publix around the corner?! We do have a country band complete with banJo (Thanks, Sarah!) that play in the parking lot of our Tastee Twist Ice Cream Shop every Friday night, so that makes us a little country here, right?
2 comments:
so I'm reading about your country lifestyle and wondering what in heck a bango (thinking it's pronounced with a hard G like in bangle) is....I thought it was some weird instrument found only in the remote parts of Appalachia when I realized that I'm pronouncing it wrong. I felt a little silly. I think it might be spelled Banjo though. Unless it really is some strange backwoods thing I've never heard of. And I'm thoroughly entertained by your blogging about toast, by the way-no worries! Sarah
I love country music...so I guess I'm a little country too! Right??
Post a Comment