Friday, October 10, 2008

The commercials don't lie.

I'm a fan of Stride gum~ it really is ridiculously long lasting. Peppermint flavor is my favorite. It seems that I am not the only one in our household who's a fan.
This is what I woke up to:

and this is the "person" responsable: (trying to flee the scene)

these two parts have been torn apart, the blue writing on the inside of the box has been licked away until the inside part of the paper is visable, and every piece of gum has been licked so that the wrapper is stuck to the gum. completely.
I knew she was guilty by her peppermint smelling meow! silly kitty!

2 comments:

steffany said...

That's hilarious!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

I can’t believe this!! Last weekend my cat went in my purse and took the same pack of gum as you have shown here and did the EXACT same thing!!! How coincidental is that?!?

I enjoyed reading your blog.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki