Thursday, February 21, 2013
Same story
I started a new blog because I felt like I needed to seperate the different sections of my life. But the other day, i read about another blogger who was facing this same dilemma. Her life had changed so greatly from when she started the blog so she asked if she should start a new one or continue the story. It was unanimous: continue the story. So, I will do the same.
Sharing about Micah was so freeing to me but many of my close family members didn't like it. They worried that I was too sad or too depressed. Honestly, I was just being real. I miss that. I miss sharing what's in my head and my heart about Micah, his sister, and life in general.
I wrote all that and now I can't think of anything to say... So... Till next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment