A little peculiar. One girl at work was fired for her attitude, another quit because she said it was too high stress. So, down to two. Oh well. This is why it's good to be cross trained! On the way home from work on Tuesday, I noticed 2 marked police cars with their lights on pulling into the median. I didn't think much of it since this is a rougher area of town that I drive thru to get to and from work. But then I looked to my right. Every driveway for about 2-3 blocks had a police officer standing outside his car with a shotgun in hand facing some apartment buildings. In case you're wondering, they caught the bad guy. But definately strange. On Thursday, Eric and I went to Tempuras Latin Restaurant which is new in town to celebrate Valentines day. And you know what? I love plantains. I really, truly do. Yesterday I cleaned. Now, we are not spick and span people and my sweet mother in law would want to clean our house on a regular basis if she lived here, but after being sick for 3 weeks, it was a bit of a sty. And the laundry. I wore 2 pairs of pants to work all week and was pulling shirts to wear that I had purposefully put towards the back~ not really, but they weren't my favorites. I washed clothes all day! We smell nice and we aren't wrinkly. And I did a hard core cleaning. It was almost as good as the cleaning I did when we had to take pictures for the adoption agency and for the homestudy with our social worker. (all required things for the adoption process.) See how our house sparkled?!
After we took these pictures in Jan. 2007 we said that we were going to keep it up so that it looked like that all the time. That hasn't happened. But yesterday, I was on a mission. I am hoping that blogging this and posting pictures of a clean house will inspire me.. only time will tell!
Oh~ and I painted a picture with my moms help for above the sofa because the wall looked so plain (don't you agree?). Here it is.
I hope you have a great week~ until next time...
And congratulations to my two sweet Michigan Friends who are both expecting their babies the beginning of September! I'm so excited for both of you... keep me posted and let me know if I was right in my predictions of what you're having!
Love ya! Karin
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe you made that yourself! Awesome!
Brandi
Post a Comment