Saturday, February 9, 2008

I am far from clever today...

I couldn't think of a title today. It's actually much more complex than you would think... atleast for me!
Well, I am almost all better! I just have a bit of a cough and am still tired but I should back to normal soon! (have you missed me?!?)
I have come to terms with our adoption of our sweet China girl taking probably another 2 years to be complete. I am not happy about it but I have come to terms with it. This seems to be what we have had to do with the whole children thing anyways. I am a little emotional this week, kinda sad. But it happens. Everyone has these days no matter where they are in life, right?
In the past 5 months that we have been officially "in Line" for our daughter, I have read of a lot of people switching to different countries to adopt. My future is not clear to me, but what I do feel is that our family won't be complete without her... I keep seeing fuzzy family photos and all that is clear is Me, Eric, and our little girl who looks different from us and is absolutely beautiful. I don't know what the future holds, but I have resolved in my heart to wait for her. Waiting patiently is tough, but I will wait until she's home with us!
We just had a Texa Roadhouse open up down the street. We tried to eat there last night but the line was crazy-long! So we went to Chevys instead. I am not very good with food change. If I think that I'll be eating one thing and am looking forward to it, and then it doesn't work out, I get a little grumpy. My face gets grumpy. But then I try to get over it.... I did pretty well last night but a jump from burgers and steaks to mexican food is a BIG jump! But I sucked it up, ate my Chimichanga and enchilada!
That's really been the excitement for the last week. It's sad really. I realize that my blog gets a bit boring at times, but thanks for sticking it out! Hopefully, it won't be TOO long before I can blog about some kiddos! Until then, I will continue with the animal pictures!
Take Care,
Karin

No comments: