Sunday, February 10, 2008
I got pushed!
I believe that God still talks to us in the ways he did in the Bible. Thru dreams, visions, prophetic word. I know not everyone believes this but because I have experienced it, I believe it to be true! I believe the Bible is the word of God and I try to live by the teachings. But sometimes we get stuck and need a push to get over the hump. Today I got my push. And would you believe it was from 6-11 year olds!?! At my church, they start very early teaching the kids to pray and to listen to the voice of God. One way they help the kids to recognize the voice of God is by bringing in adults and having the kids give prophetic/encouraging words. Well, today I was asked if I would let the kids practice on me and I said yes. The teacher led the kids in prayer and then the kids silently asked the Lord for a word for me. Many of the kids had verses that the Lord put in their heads and others had pictures. Oh, you guys, these kids had me in tears with their accuracy! Basically, God spoke thru these kids to remind me that He is with me, guiding me, helping me, leading me. LOVING ME. I just think it's so cool how God moves and I wanted to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment