Thursday, July 17, 2008

I should be sleeping~ not blogging...

But I had an adventurous night! And Look! I am able to label this post "adventures and such"!

My friend Ava organized a girls night out to paint pottery. 5 of us showed up and had a lot of fun. To tell you the truth, I don't get out much and I am not the social butterfly I once was so It was really good to be in a smaller group of girls that are down to earth and fun! So, this is what I painted:

My cat looks pregnant but that's supposed to be the foot that I obviously didn't make long enough!
I won't name this friend~

I am not sure if this face came before of after she announced " I am REALLY funny tonight!" That you are, sister. That you are.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Ava was telling me that you did't get all of the pictures. Did you want me to resend them again?

In response your comment on my page about loving purple, it is also one of Jonathan and mine's favorite colors. It was one of the colors we used in our wedding. How did we pick that color you might ask? Well let me tell you... Whenever we had a question for each other, such as.."What do you want for dinner?" or "Which movie do you want to go to?", and we didn't know what the answer was, we would simply answer by saying "PURPLE!". So, that is the story behind the color purple and our relationship. :o)

BTW...I really had a great time at pottery!!!

Unknown said...

This is me..........severly jealous of your beloved friends who get quality time with my sweet sister. In all realiy, I'm glad you have such sweet friends who share your interests............but still jealous :)