Saturday, July 19, 2008

My latest painting


A while back, I read a line in my devotion Bible that said "immerced in grace". That sounded so beautiful to me that I wrote it down. About 2 months ago, I painted this painting and after staring at it for a few weeks, I added that line.
I love textures and colors. Very rarely does what's in my head come out on the canvas or paper, so I typically don't plan anymore. I just layer and play around till I like it. And it's purple. My favorite color. And Stacy and Jonathan too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karin!!! I LOVE that painting! It is so awesome. I love how creative you are....the only thing I'm creative with is how to strap a bandaid to some wrestler's chin:) Sarah

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!!!!!!! Should should sell your paintings on Etsy!

Stacey said...

That is a great picture and I love the name of it! (I also LOVE the color) :o)

steffany said...

If there was a color for Grace then I think you nailed it.