Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Orleans revisited.

I was uploading some pictures and ran across this:


When my dad, Marion, and I went to New Orleans, we got off the trolly too soon and had to walk to the zoo thru this park. When I saw this house, I stopped and took a picture for Eric. He likes scary movies and it looked like it belonged in one. I don't think I would want to walk by this house at night!
When we finally got to the zoo, I made sure to see the monkeys. I like exhibits with a lot of one kind of animal like the monkeys, the penquins, the flamingos because I like to the see the interaction.


I hate alligators but took this picture because they have moss on them! Our alligators are too busy in Florida nibbling on people and animals to grow moss, I believe.

No comments: