This is a grasshopper. I took it with the light so you could see how unnaturally giant it is. You want to see a close up?
My birthday balloon that I received on April 3rd and that I photographed on May 20th has now seen the last of it's floating days. I would say 96 days is a nice life for a balloon.
I have a label for my blog entries that is "adventures and such". It has 3 entries. "Random things" has 47 entries. What does that say about me?
I tried a self tanning lotion. My legs have orange spots. I will be wearing jeans for the next 4 days.
'til next time.
8 comments:
Karin, you are too funny! I love stopping by your blog. We have too much time on our hands! I also wanted you to know that tonight I am having Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cup! Have you ever had that one? Have a great week!
Alicia
Total random!
And yes, that is a huge grasshopper
Yeah, I couldn't handle the bugs. When we were down there my mom had little lizards in her apartment, which was ok, but you have taken pictures of way too many ridiculously sized bugs for me. What self tanner did you use? I've used Jergen's Natural Glow, which worked pretty good, I just ended up with orange knees....And I love the randomness by the way! sarah
Karin, found you from RQ-your blog cracked me up! I'm still laughing:)
Too funny. . that last line of your blog made me laugh out loud! oh my!
Brandi
hey Karin! I was just thinking of you today...I went to a site where a mom shared about losing her child and I thought of you, but didn't want to make you sad so didn't leave a comment...since you visited me, I will just say that if you feel like it, check out the www.rocksinmydryer.typepad.com It is a guest poster...anyway, thanks for stopping by. Oh, I also thought of you in a happy way when I posted the photo of our 9 little miracles....thought you might be encouraged by those little faces :)
Karin you are tooo funny!
I can understand your distaste for FL. It has been 4 long years of living in this humid hot state and I long to go elsewhere.
Thanks for the comment...I am so glad that I encouraged you. =)
Post a Comment