Jello, people.
My girl-only gym closed last week so I went to the new mega-gym that moved in down the street.
I signed up yesterday and met with a trainer today. The guy worked my legs and made me do machine things that made my legs shake. So, here's the issue: I walk with my toes out. I was quacked at quite a bit in 8th grade for my duck-like walking... I have prayed for healing from the pain :) Any ways, my outside leg muscles aren't very strong, so he kept making me point my toes IN. On every machine. I had to pay serious attention to walking on the way out the door of the gym in a manner that would draw NO attention. I think I pulled it off.
So, I made the decision not to pay $240/month to be trained a few days a week. I told my nice 5' 2" trainer guy that I just couldn't spend that kind of money at the gym. The GM of the gym did make a point to let me know that my Body fat is high. and that I should loose about 13 lbs. THIRTEEN POUNDS. I haven't been that light since I was 19 or 20!!! So, in a few days I'm going to go back and wander around like a lost dog, trying to figure out how to do things by the little picture they stick on the machines. knowing I have to loose 13 lbs almost makes me less interested in eating the vanilla ice cream drumstick in the freezer. almost.
Karin
No comments:
Post a Comment