About a week ago, my mom ran to a local store to buy some shoes. She and another lady were leaving just as the store was closing. She got in her car and headed for home when she noticed a cop trailing her. She thought it was strange and stranger still when his lights and sirens went on! After saying something in the loud speaker, he came to the window and put a light in her face and then exclaimed "oh, you have the wrong color hair!" The security guard who saw a shoplifter told the cop the wrong car to trail~ thankfully the security guard gave the cop the womans correct hair color! Poor mom.
I got pulled over a lot in my late teens/early twenties when I had my chevy cavalier, Don Juan Benito. (seriously, who doesn't name their cars in high school!? Just because my cars name was a little bit longer and maybe alot weirder than your cars name, doesn't give you the right to judge!!!) : ) The name really worked to my disadvantage, though because D.J. got hit on all the time. A shwan truck took off part of my front bumper and a lady rear ended me going 35 when I had come to a complete stop~ that hurt. I'm pretty sure there were more occasions but I can't think of them right now.
Anyways, his headlights burned out all the time. I would say that I got pulled over once every 6 months to be told one of my headlights was out. One night, I got pulled over TWICE because of it. That stunk.
Anyways, my week, compared to these stories, was much less adventuresome. I just asked Eric if we did anything exciting this week just to make sure I wasn't forgetting to tell you anything. He said he doesn't think we did. I'm pretty sure we didn't either.
Drive safe, readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment