Saturday, May 3, 2008

My new names

I stole this ~with permission~ from someone elses blog. I don't feel like a serious or even another post about life in general at this time.
So, here's a little bit of sillyness.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) FeFe Civic
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Everything But the Snicker Doodle
(I would totally get beat down...)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Dog
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Joy West Chester
(I don't have a middle name... Joy was the middle name my babysitter gave me when I was little~because I've always been such a joy !)
5. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Red Dr. Pepper
6. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Peter Williams or William Peters... sounds like I'd be a good lawyer.
7.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ferne Peters
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Tuttle Tallehasee
9. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower). Autumn Daisy
10. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Pineapple Panties
(I'm wearing PANTS! I had to add the ie!!!)
11. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Donut Oak
Our milk was spoiled (4 days early!) so I had to get coffee and picking up a donut at the same time just made sense at the time!)
12. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather + “Tour”) The Creative Rain Tour
I would totally go...

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Fun and silly post. . I like this one!

Brandi

Anonymous said...

Here go my silly names:

1. Manfred Cavalier or Mackie Cavalier-we had two dogs when I was born, don't know if one was first.

2. Blue Moon No Bake-we might be getting beat down together

3. Green Dog

4. Jean Grand Rapids

5. The Purple Iced Tea

6. Gordon Charles or Charles Gordon-definitely nascar

7. Rene Charles

8. Krupyczewicz Kalamazoo

9. Summer Lily

10. Strawberry Jeanies or Panties, but I didn't want to steal your hilarious thunder!

11. Muffin Japanese Cherry

12. The Volleyball Sun Tour-bring your bikini!

And just for your info-my mobster name is The Abalone-yup, I'm a giant clam.

Think I'll stick with Sarah

Karin said...

way to be a sport, Sarah! I think you've got pretty silly name stuff going on in your family already. You and hubby have the same middle (though spelled differently) and you and your step sister have the same first~ My nephew and his step bro. have the same name too! :)
I would totally by Mackie Caveliers CD and go to the volleyball sun tour for sure!