So, I decided to share. I have already attached them to their pages so I had to take a picture of the pictures. A few didn't make the cut because they were so blurry and I'm still posting a few dispite the blurriness for reasons I will explain!
This is me at a few months old. I'm pretty sure this is a hand-me-down from my brother. Thanks alot, Pete!
Here we are celebrating my moms birthday. At 5 months old, I was already trying to eat cake... now I know I really was born with a sweet tooth!
A red dress for my first Christmas is appropriate. Now lets talk about my brothers bow tie...
Here I am at a cub scout meeting with my brother. My blue and white dress has been paired with red tights. Very patriotic.
The next best thing to red tights: red knee-highs!
Hope you enjoyed the show!
2 comments:
oh my! how funny!
Brandi
i am amazed at how much you look like your mom when she was younger!
i'm glad you helped find the owners of the dogs that showed up at your house. my dog is missing and i hope someone helps him find his way home!
Post a Comment