Tonight I treated the outside cats to a little after dinner catnip. Lil B decided that he hadn't had enough, so he jumped and swiped the container and knocked it out of my hand. What came next... well, I can't explain it.... it was chaos... and man, does catnip turn my sweet boy into a mean drunk! I was actually going to post about him this morning... about how sweet he is, How his meow sounds more like a "baaa" from a lamb, how he purrs like a motor boat when ever you show him any attention. But now, I will share that he turned into a fiesty, fighter! And he even bit me! Hard! To tell you the truth, my hand still stings a little :)
Anyways, He rolled in the piles many times before I was able to sweep it up!
And when he realized that I had swept his drug away, he started to chew on the bristles of the hand broom!
I should probably go now and make sure that he's not climing the screened in porch or playing on the roof in his state!
No comments:
Post a Comment