Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January in pictures

On January 6th Mom called to ask if we could come down to remove a snake. I called a random number from the phone book and the guy let me take and e-mail pictures to him to figure out what it was. Turns out, it's harmless, and I could even get $50-$100 at a petstore... do you think this is how God is going to answer our money prayers?! sending snakes to sell? Well, we left it alone and it slithered away from her house. And now we're more specific with our prayers!

When Shasta is not meowing for cat nip or guarding it with her entire 13+ pound body, we can find her on the counter with her other vise...

That is a bag of Life Savers Pep O mints. I like them too, but the way she hords them... it's really unnatural. I'm pretty sure if she could figure out how to lay on it, she would!

Jazz cat enjoyed helping destroy the leaf piles.


As always, way too many animal pictures! I promise that I will replace most of them with kiddo pictures when that day arises~ until then, enjoy! :)

No comments: